Privacy & Security
While we’ve always done our utmost to protect your personal information, privacy incursions are unfortunately becoming more common. We’ve been proactively honing our protection methods; you should take steps to protect yourself, as well.
If you ever think you are at risk of fraud or identity theft, please report to us immediately at 1-855-683-2881.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of customer personal information. This policy explains the types of personal information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to ensure customer personal information is handled appropriately. Our policies and practices have been designed to comply with Privacy Laws, including the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) or corresponding provincial privacy acts, as applicable.
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual including unrecorded information or information recorded in any form. Included are residential address, age, income, date of birth, ethnic origin, medical history, credit history, payment records and credit card number.
The following are not considered personal information:
- Business contact information
- Public telephone directory information (where a subscriber can refuse to be listed)
- Professional and business directories available to the public
- Certain public registries and court records
- Certain other publicly available printed and electronic publications
- Our commitment to privacy is governed by the following privacy principles.